Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Field Furnishings website terms and conditions for use. By using or accessing this website and/or placing any order(s), you agree to be legally bound by these terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. All other terms and conditions, including those that may be proposed in any order submitted by you, are expressly excluded and shall have no effect.
These terms relate to sales over the Internet only. Separate terms and conditions apply to purchases made directly from our stores.
We aim to constantly improve and develop the Field Furnishings Website for the benefit of all our customers, to allow this process to take place, we may occasionally:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part of it) with or without notice; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change will demonstrate your acceptance of such change.
- Alter or extend promotions at any time.
- Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact the Field Furnishings Sales Department via email email@example.com
In order to be eligible to enter into a contract with us to purchase goods through the website you must provide the required information including your real name, payment details including your card address, your delivery address if different from your card address, e-mail address and telephone number and must be over the age of 18.
Accuracy of Content
Field Furnishings has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of V.A.T. Orders will only be accepted if there are no errors in the description of the products or their prices as advertised on this website.
Size and Description of Product
All sizes quoted are approximate. Size and product descriptions are given in good faith from our suppliers' information. Products are manufactured to perform within the appropriate sector measurement allowances.
Colours and Finishes
Photographs displayed on our website and display models and samples in our stores are representative of the finished product. Whilst every effort will be made to match all colours and finishes, products are supplied on the understanding that there may be slight dye, shade and grain variations, particularly with natural products such as wood. Leather products are made from quality hides and may not be uniform in colour or texture and will show natural marks and scars. Where stated, some images have been digitally created to illustrate the colour options available for this range. These colours will be affected by your monitor and by your printer and therefore may not be 100% accurate to the finished product. Exact colour swatches can be seen in store.
Klarna - Terms and Conditions:
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here:
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available:
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.